question

stsivaraj avatar image
stsivaraj asked Jacob Abrams answered

How to merge two clover coverage report

Team, I am executing the same package files twice. For example my package contains 10 files. I am running sanity and basic test cases against 10 java instrumented files. If I run sanity alone am getting 20% and run basic alone test case am getting 30% coverage. Third step, In a single shot I am running both sanity + basic test case. Now the overall code coverage percentage is getting 24%. Here are my questions

1. I want to merge two report as a single report. Actually I am running basic test case one shot and sanity in second shot. So, How can I merge those report as a single report.
  2. How they are calculating overall percentage as 24%. Is there any way to improve the coverage percentage
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Jacob Abrams avatar image
Jacob Abrams answered

This site is for Clover point of sale equipment and payment terminals. I think you are looking for this forum: https://answers.atlassian.com/

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community