question

farmfreahmarket avatar image
farmfreahmarket asked voski answered

Will pay$$ form field for weight places cursor at left instead of right.

In the register app, when the scale is plugged in and turned on, the cursor for the weight form field is to the left of the 0.00. This creates extra steps for items like prepacked deli sides, meat, etc because we must manually enter the weight and have to move the cursor to the right of the numbers, delete the 0.00, then type in the manual weight.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

voski avatar image
voski answered

Hi there,

I am trying to recreate this behavior you are describing. I do see the cursor on the left of 0.00.

However, on my station when I place items on the scale the Quantity field is automatically updated to reflect the value detected by the scale.

For example, I have my SW-20 connected to my station. The SW-20 is set to take measurements in kilograms. I open register and when I press my per unit priced item the value from my scale is automatically inputed. In this case I see 0.175 in the Quantity field which corresponds to the weight I see on my scale.

Do you see this behavior?

Edit: I missed the part about certain items being prepackaged. I will go ahead and open a ticket for this issue.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community