Idea

jpwelch850 avatar image
jpwelch850 suggested David Marginian Deactivated commented

Shifts tips are not reported on excel sheet

Why in the world don’t the tips transfer when you download the shifts to do payroll. The hours transfer but not the tips. U have to open each time card for each employee for the whole week and add up the tips. Makes no sense.

station pro
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

2 Comments

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated commented

Can you provide more details about this so I can pass them along? What are the steps you are taking, where is the data downloaded from (dashboard I assume)?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jpwelch850 avatar image
jpwelch850 commented

Yes downloaded from the dashboard. When you pick a date range to view. Individual time cards appear that have hours worked, tips claimed and other sales data pertaining to the employee. When you download the date range only their hours are pulled into the excel spreadsheet. Need aggregate tips claimed along with hours to do payroll

1 comment
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I have reproduced the issue as described and created an internal issue to track it.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write a Comment

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.

Related Ideas