Idea

jpwelch850 avatar image
jpwelch850 suggested charmaine commented

Online ordering when store is closed

Almost all pos that have online ordering allow customers to preorder food when the business is closed. Pick a date and time for pick up. Also why can’t our logo be displayed on the clover online ordering platform

Orders
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

5 Comments

·
havinch avatar image
havinch commented

I'm not entirely sure about the specifics of your splatoon 3 case, but there may be specific branding requirements or guidelines that need to be met in order to display your logo on the platform. It could also be a technical issue that needs to be addressed by the platform's support team.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

timothyferriss avatar image
timothyferriss Suspended commented

A helpful feature provided by many online ordering systems is the ability for clients to pre-order food for pick up My Singing Monsters during off-hours. Customers and the establishment both benefit from this feature.

10 |2000

riariver09 avatar image
riariver09 commented riariver09 edited

Before ordering any thing online you can get an idea about the products which you wan to buy same as citizen blue angels watch and many more you like.

many online ordering platforms do allow customers to preorder food for pick up on a selected date and time, even when the business is closed at the moment of placing the order. This way, customers can plan their orders in advance and have them ready when the store reopens.

Regarding the display of your logo on the Clover online ordering platform, it's essential to note that I don't have real-time access to specific platform policies or changes beyond my last update in September 2021. However, I can provide some general insights.

If you are experiencing issues displaying your logo on the Clover online ordering platform, there could be several reasons for this:

Image specifications: The platform might have specific requirements for logo images, such as size, resolution, file format, or aspect ratio. Ensure that your logo adheres to their image guidelines.

Platform settings: There might be a specific section or settings on the platform where you can upload your logo or customize the appearance of your online ordering page. Check the platform's documentation or support resources to understand how to set up your logo correctly.

Account verification or approval: Some platforms may require account verification or approval before enabling certain features, like logo display. Make sure your account is verified and in good standing.

Platform restrictions: It's possible that the Clover platform might have certain restrictions or limitations on logo display, depending on your subscription level or plan.

To resolve the issue, I recommend reaching out to Clover's customer support directly. They can provide you with accurate and up-to-date information, assist you with troubleshooting, and guide you through the process of displaying your logo on their online ordering platform.

Please note that platform features and policies can change over time, so it's always best to refer to the most current information from the platform's official resources or support channels.

10 |2000

otis avatar image
otis Suspended commented

The online ordering platform may have snow rider certain design constraints that limit the customization options for displaying logos.

10 |2000

charmaine avatar image
charmaine commented

The ability for customers to preorder food on online ordering platforms when a business slope is closed is a common feature offered by various platforms. This feature allows customers to plan and schedule their orders in advance, providing convenience for both the customers and the business.

10 |2000

Write a Comment

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.