question

adil avatar image
adil asked ripsuyasti answered

For oauth2 to work in production should i submit my application from developer settings

Should i submit my app in production for oauth to work ?

whatsapp-image-2021-11-29-at-90512-pm.jpeg

App MarketOAuthProduction
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ripsuyasti avatar image
ripsuyasti answered

Accelerate your productivity in Plumsail Documents with www.signnow.com/. Send documents for signing without leaving Plumsail Documents. Save time by creating reusable templates. Track the status of a document in real time.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

quonishturftein avatar image
quonishturftein answered

To enable OAuth2 in production for your application, it's essential to submit your application for review through the developer settings of the platform you're working with. This process typically involves providing detailed information about your app asphalt 8 mod apk, such as its purpose, the types of data it will access, and how it will be used.

10 |2000

ripsuyasti avatar image
ripsuyasti answered

I have been checking out a few of your stories and i can state pretty good stuff. I will definitely bookmark your blog origin data electronics

10 |2000

ripsuyasti avatar image
ripsuyasti answered

Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing.where is the cheapest place to buy saxenda

10 |2000

ripsuyasti avatar image
ripsuyasti answered

That is a top notch points in particular to help these fresh to blogosphere, small in addition to appropriate information… Appreciate it intended for giving this blog. Important understand document.โรงงานผลิตสบู่

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community