question

rahul43210 avatar image
rahul43210 asked sam Deactivated commented

How can i add the dynamic text to email customer receipt and print gift receipt in clover android ?

There is requirement that want to add text to email customer receipt and also in the text in sms customer receipt as like we add text in smart customer receipt, pls suggest how can i do it in clover android.

I want to add text or dynamic text to gift receipt, please suggest how i can do it.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sam avatar image sam commented ·

Additional text or images cannot be added to Gift receipts. One workaround would be to print text or image immediately after the gift receipt is printed.

Or you will need to create your own custom gift receipt from scratch

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

sam avatar image
sam Deactivated answered

You can use the Receipt Registration method to create a custom receipt but it's limited to on-paper only. Smart Receipts will do web/email but cannot add text dynamically. https://docs.clover.com/build/smart-r...

Order and line item notes can be dynamic but whether they show up will depend on if the option is selected by the merchant in the Setup App.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community