question

01928-7325x2 avatar image
01928-7325x2 asked Mark Mullan Deactivated answered

lineItems API Response Is Different Compares To Documentation

I want to get previous order details including modifiers in the line item. I see the documentation and actual response from Clover API is different. I expect to get same result as the documentation.

URL: https://apisandbox.dev.clover.com:443...

image description

LineItems
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Mark Mullan avatar image
Mark Mullan Deactivated answered

Hi Yauri,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. It looks like this part of our docs misrepresent the object that is returned. Appending a return_null_fields=true query param reveals there is no additional information given about the modifier... image description

...despite a query to the modifier ID in question returning a more fleshed-out object. image description

If anything, this is due to the two-level limit of expansion we have on query params. That being said... I can't find any information in the second query that is not available in the first query. Is there a specific piece of information I'm overlooking?

Thanks again for posting this, our docs should be updated accordingly.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community