question

muhammadrizwan avatar image
muhammadrizwan asked elixarabode answered

Issue with verifying my Clover developer sandbox account

I am writing to you regarding an issue I am facing with my Clover developer sandbox account. I have attempted to create a developer sandbox account . However, even after creating the account, my account still says "unverified" and does not allow me to save my business information.

I am reaching out to you for guidance on the verification process, as I am unsure of the next steps I should take. I would appreciate it if you could assist me in resolving this issue so that I can proceed with developing my Clover application.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

clover developer community
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered bryanvargas edited

Account verification is important for a PROD developer account: https://docs.clover.com/docs/developer-account-approval
Sandbox doesn't support account verification

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

elixarabode avatar image
elixarabode answered elixarabode edited

Hello muhammad rizwaan,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to seek your advice on a matter I'm currently dealing with related to my Clover developer sandbox account. Despite successfully creating the account, I am encountering a persistent issue my account status remains unverified preventing me from saving crucial business information.

I am uncertain about the next steps in the verification process, and I was hoping someone with more experience could provide some guidance. Your insights into resolving this matter would be immensely helpful, enabling me to proceed with the development of my Clover application.

I appreciate your time and assistance in advance. Looking forward to any suggestions or experiences you might be able to share.

Best regards, Issue

1 comment
10 |2000

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·
Sandbox doesn't allow account verification. Please read the answer above
0 Likes 0 ·
shimaro avatar image
shimaro answered

Hope you will solve yourself a lot of problem with Issue..

10 |2000

elixarabode avatar image
elixarabode answered

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're facing with your Clover developer sandbox account. It sounds frustrating not being able to proceed with developing your application. Have you tried reaching out to Clover's support team directly for assistance with the verification process? They should be able to provide you with specific guidance and help resolve this issue promptly.

Best of luck, and I hope you're able to get your account verified soon so you can get back to developing your Clover application. get guide and more information azureautodetailing.com/....

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community