question

androidmobiledev avatar image
androidmobiledev asked sam Deactivated commented

How do i get the data created in the sandbox environment to show up in the merchant web homepage?

The merchant id on the merchant home page is different than the merchant id imbedded in the home page url. Also the mid shown on the home page causes a 401 unauthorized response when attempting to use the REST api.

How do i get the data created in the sandbox environment to show up in the merchant web homepage?

The merchant id on the merchant home page is different than the merchant id imbedded in the home page url. Also the mid shown on the home page causes a 401 unauthorized response when attempting to use the REST api.

Merchant
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sam avatar image sam commented ·

Hi, Could you clarify what you mean? What data would you like to show on merchant? By merchant web homepage, do you mean the web dashboard, where the grid of apps are show? Do you want something created in sandbox env to show up on production env? This won't be possible, as those env are completely separate.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Bryanne Vega avatar image
Bryanne Vega answered

You should get the Clover Merchant ID not the ISO merchant account id (from the dashboard).

Once you've obtained an auth token (making sure you have the read permissions of Merchant in your app settings, make a call to :

"/v2/merchant/name?access_token=<token>"

You will find the required ID from there so you can perform your other tasks, like

GET http://www.clover.com/merchants/-id-/...

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community