question

kcdev avatar image
kcdev asked l-thomasson answered

Sandbox Accounts

I’ve attempted to use the Sand box to test the Clover POS Integration APIs, in particular /v3/merchants/ {mId} /orders.

I wanted to import the sample inventory, but in my dev Sandbox account there is no inventory link on the left hand side. When I create a production developer account, the test business does have the inventory link

Sandbox
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

l-thomasson avatar image
l-thomasson answered

Please go to Account and Setup, Find 'Service Plans' and select a higher option that the lowest one. This is sandbox so you will not be charged but the most basic plan does not have an inventory option

I noticed that on one of my test merchant locations that I was not able to switch it, it may just need some time to think about the switch, so creating another test merchant account under that developer account may be better and a faster route but be sure to set it to one of those higher tiered plans

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kcdev avatar image
kcdev answered

Hi, thanks for your reply, I'm sure you're right and that is the issue. However, as you say you can't change it. I don't think it's a timing issue though. If you look in the dev console after clicking 'Service Plan', you can see the following horrible Javascript error:

1666799627878.png

I would guess that it's that, that is preventing the click event on the buttons from working.

It won't let me set up up any more locations and I guess if I set up a new account, it's just going to default to the same option?

Cheers

Graham

1666799627878.png (25.9 KiB)
10 |2000

l-thomasson avatar image
l-thomasson answered
there should be a drop down at the top of the developer dashboard with your developer account name. In there it should have a 'Create Test Location'

I noticed that that will allow me to create a new test location however it still does not allow me to change my service plan so I have reached out to the Merchant UI engineering team to figure out if this is a knownn issue that is being worked or if it is something new.

Thanks for your patience and we will get this figured out soon!

10 |2000

l-thomasson avatar image
l-thomasson answered

It seems that there is a user interface issue to update the plans currently in Sandbox. Once that is updated you should be able to update the plan which I believe will resolve your original issue with "Inventory" not populating

Thanks!

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community