question

bhampton avatar image
bhampton asked bhampton answered

how do i publish app to a merchant from clover.

I accidently uninstalled an app on my clover device for a merchant in production. I need to publish it back to the marketplace for that merchant. how do i do that. this is an urgent matter in production. can someone help.

App Market
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bhampton avatar image bhampton commented ·

merchant id is 9R7RPWT76MMTA.

I had admin priviledges to uninstall the app on my device. this caused the app to be removed from the marketplace and now no devices for that merchant has access to the app. how do i add the app back to the clover marketplace so that devices can get the app back.

0 Likes 0 ·
sonalsonavane avatar image
sonalsonavane answered bhampton commented

Hi,

Is it public application or private application?

If private, Please email appmarketbusiness@clover.com to find out more about pushing private apps to merchant accounts.

If public, merchant can install it from clover App Market app listing.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bhampton avatar image bhampton commented ·

it is a public app and the app id is B7JKX5ERQC3J4. it is no longer in the app market for that merchant..

0 Likes 0 ·
l-thomasson avatar image
l-thomasson answered

Can you please post the App ID so that we can research this further.

Thank you

10 |2000

l-thomasson avatar image
l-thomasson answered

It looks as if though your app has been republished. We have been reviewing applications and have noticed that many were not updating the url params.

Please read through the documentation below and see if it applies to your situation.

Thanks

https://docs.clover.com/docs/api-authentication-changes-access_token-query-parameter-sunset

10 |2000

bhampton avatar image
bhampton answered

it was republished for the wrong merchant. we need it republished for 9R7RPWT76MMTA. we are making a request to correct this now.

10 |2000

bhampton avatar image
bhampton answered

it is showing up in the app market now. we're good. thanks for prompt reply. thanks for the link about access tokens. i'll read it.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community