question

lorigarofalo avatar image
lorigarofalo asked Jason Wheeler answered

How come I can no longer manage my inventory from my Clover station terminal?

I no longer have the ability to manage inventory from my Clover station terminal

Inventory
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jason Wheeler avatar image
Jason Wheeler answered

Are you logged in as admin? If not then it will be unavailable

Is there an error message or is the app just missing?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

trevor avatar image
trevor answered

Make sure you are on the correct Service Plan, should be on the Essentials plan or higher. Check this by going into more tools and click on the three bars top left and go to service plan and check the service plan you are on.

10 |2000

Jason Wheeler answered

If he is on a station he wouldn’t be able to be on a lower plan. So it is not likely to be the issue, unless it’s not actually a station.

10 |2000

lorigarofalo answered

I am on the counter service plan at $44.95/month. It says this is included. I have checked my permissions and they are fine. I called tech support and was told that they took away this ability. If that is truly the case I will be not be adding a Clover station at our soon to open 2nd location.

10 |2000

Jason Wheeler answered

Hi. I just had a brand new install I set up. We put the same counter service plan on the station and the inventory button is there.

Are you certain that you’re entering your admin employee pass code to get into the device?

10 |2000

lorigarofalo answered

I have the button but the functions are greyed out. I cannot use them.

10 |2000

Jason Wheeler answered

Are you able to post a picture? On my demo, I see some of the functions greyed out on the main list, but i can click on the item to make changes still

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community