question

aziz avatar image
aziz asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

clover API integration

Background:My client is having clover PoS. We are creating a new application through which i want to create order to clover PoS.

New online application -> clover API -> clover PoS installed at establishment.

Question 1: Is the above possible to create order in the PoS installed at establishment?

Question 2: How do i check/enable/connect clover API to the clover PoS?

REST API
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

Orders created via API will automatically sync to the Merchant's POS - https://docs.clover.com/docs/working-with-orders.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

aziz avatar image
aziz answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Thanks for the response.

Can we set/specify time for the order to become 'open' or denote a flag that its an order from external system/created through API?

1 comment
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

No you would need to handle that on your end and only send the order when it is ready. You can create a custom order type and pass that type in your request.

0 Likes 0 ·
jagan avatar image
jagan answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Is that clover API common for all pricing plans and hardware, or clover API will be applicable only for certain pricing plans and hardware?

1 comment
10 |2000

What is "that' api? If you are talking about the orders API, not all plans have the ability to create/view Clover orders (e.g. payments plus).

0 Likes 0 ·
jagan avatar image

Yes, orders API. We are ordering a clover mini device which 749$ plus, 500$ for the printer and 44.95$ per month will that help us.

1 comment
10 |2000

I have no idea if it will help you. You haven't provided any information about what you want to do. This forum is for third party developers that build apps on our platform. If you are a merchant, you may want to contact a pre-sales person which I believe can be done from our website.
0 Likes 0 ·
jagan avatar image

Can you help me with the link?

1 comment
10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community