question

Dan avatar image
Dan asked ondrej commented

How to refresh an order after adding a new payment

I'm pretty sure (although really would like it confirmed), that both the addPayment() and the pay() functions are unimplemented or unsupported. There's a couple of references to this on G+ too.

After adding a payment to an order using /v3/merchants/{mId}/orders/{oId}/payments I have to wait between 5 and 30 seconds for the payment to appear in the order. This is obviously not suitable for a live environment, is there a way to speed this up or ask the Register app to sync itself after a payment has been posted?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Mike M avatar image
Mike M answered ondrej commented

You can query the REST API order endpoint with a forceRealTime flag set to true to get the most current data on an order. Manual refreshes of the register app can only be initiated via the Refresh/Sync button in the top right corner.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dan avatar image Dan commented ·

Thanks Mike that should help

0 Likes 0 ·
ondrej avatar image ondrej commented ·

UPDATE : Sorry I should search better ... some info is here: https://docs.clover.com/notices/read-...

Original post : Hi, is there any documentation about the 'forceRealTime' flag please ? Is it an URL parameter, header or which kind of 'flag'? Can it be used in the API call that creates a payment or we need to do a subsequent "get order details" call ? Thank you.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community