question

jdcunha avatar image
jdcunha asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

CloverConnector refund response error

When attempting to refund a payment from my semi-integrated Android POS to the Clover Flex device, the response comes back with the error "Could not void/return transaction: TOKEN FAILURE."

What is causing this error and how can I resolve it?

Thanks!

semi-integrationsRefund
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered jdcunha edited

Is this happening on sandbox? Without more information we can't really help you. Please post any relevant information including the merchant ID in a moderator's only comment.

4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

No updates, please contact developer relations, they are going to need to investigate this - https://community.clover.com/articles/33197/new-email-address-for-all-clover-developer-support.html

0 Likes 0 ·
jdcunha avatar image jdcunha David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
Hi David, I contacted developer relations as soon as you suggested so, but have not yet received a response. This is a pretty urgent matter for me as I need to be able to demo refunds and voids in my semi-integration to proceed with my app's approval process.

Is there any more info you can provide me, or is it possible for you to pass this onto developer relations directly in case they have overlooked my message?

Thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ jdcunha commented ·

Your message was not overlooked, it is being actively worked, unfortunately we don't know what is wrong. This is a long shot, but can you try factory resetting your device?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
jdcunha avatar image
jdcunha answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Hi, looking for an update on this. I'm at a point where neither of my dev kits can successfully do refunds so I cannot create the required demo videos needed for my app approval to continue. I've wasted many hours trying to troubleshoot without any guidance.

19 comments
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Go ahead and try to reboot your devkit. I have made a change to your gateway configuration. If that doesn't work, you are going to have to wait to hear back from developer relations (our team is off for a US holiday today).

0 Likes 0 ·
jdcunha avatar image jdcunha David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
Tried rebooting and doing another refund -- still getting the "token failure" error message. Thanks for the info. Hoping to hear back from developer relations as soon as possible.
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ jdcunha commented ·

What is the history here? Did this ever work, are these new devkits? Do you need to test interact cards/flows? If not, you may want to try creating a new developer account and associating the devkit with that account (after you disassociate it of course).

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community