question

komahan avatar image
komahan asked steweredchetrus answered

What is the concept of repayments?

What is the concept of repayments? We are not getting Any identifier for Repayments of checks ? how can we get it from the API ?

REST API
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

I don't understand what you are asking.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

komahan avatar image
komahan answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

In item Sales Report, we have following columns: Amount, Gross Sales, Discounts, Repayments, Refunds, Net Sales. In this what does Repayments mean?

12 comments
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Additional Payments are payments added on fully refunded and partially refunded orders.

0 Likes 0 ·
komahan avatar image komahan David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
I have 3 items: Item a - $6, Item B: $5 and Item C: $6. Total Amount = $17. Tips is $20.

If the complete check is refunded, what would come under refunds for item A and repayment for Item A. in Item Sales Report

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ komahan commented ·

Why don't you generate the report and see? I would expect 0 for repayment per the definition I provided you.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
ctipple avatar image
ctipple answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

Can you please define "repayments" and where that data comes from?
repayment.png

repayment.png (15.5 KiB)
1 comment
10 |2000

What report are you looking at? In one of the reports there is a ? next to repayments and it says - "Payments added to refunded orders, this amount is after discounts."

0 Likes 0 ·
baka avatar image
baka answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

Hello David, I've also arrived here trying to find out what "repayments" are, as the (?) definition is vague. On a day when I had no refunds, I have a repayment value and no one above seems to understand where they come from either. Can you explain it in other words?

1 comment
10 |2000

"Payments added to refunded orders, this amount is after discounts." doesn't mean the refund happened in the report period it means the payment did.

0 Likes 0 ·
lamar1102 avatar image
lamar1102 answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

I am having the same issue, can't seem to understand what qualifies as a repayment due to the vagueness of the definition and the answers provided.. .

1 comment
10 |2000

Pery comments above, Additional Payments are payments added on fully refunded and partially refunded orders.

0 Likes 0 ·
daisymaria avatar image
daisymaria answered

This scenario increases the immersion and mental strain of the idea, even though it is perfectly appropriate.

moto x3m

10 |2000

hennysmath avatar image
hennysmath answered

The concept of repayments refers to the process of returning borrowed money or credit to a lender over a specified period of time. Repayments usually include both the principal amount borrowed and any interest charged by the lender.

heardle 90s

10 |2000

andree23 avatar image
andree23 answered bryanvargas edited

You may need to consult the documentation or support resources for the API to determine if there is a way to retrieve this information. Additionally, it may be helpful to provide more details about the specific API and the context in which you are trying to retrieve repayment information in order to get a more specific answer.

10 |2000

pattifleming avatar image
pattifleming answered

Can you provide a different explanation?

drift hunters

10 |2000

carinamon avatar image
carinamon answered

Repayments are structured to ensure that the borrowed amount is gradually repaid in manageable installments. The repayment schedule typically outlines the amount to be paid

jacksmith

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community