question

kamlakarkate avatar image
kamlakarkate asked Richelle Herrli answered

Who gets the payment if I use Clover_Action_Pay? The merchant who is using others App. or To the merchant who published App?

I am building an App for Clover user. I have use case where I want to collect some Payment from user who install my App from Clover App market on their clover device.

I am using CLOVER_ACTION_PAY.

I just wanted know. I used CLOVER_ACTION_PAY intent for created order and collect Payment.

Who gets the Payment. The merchant who installed my on their Clover device or I will get the Payment.

OrdersPaymentsClover Android SDK
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

The merchant will receive the payment.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Richelle Herrli avatar image
Richelle Herrli answered

Please set up a paid subscription tier or a metered billing event to charge the merchant for app download/usage. https://docs.clover.com/docs/monetizing-your-apps

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community