question

poojamalik avatar image
poojamalik asked bobbygill answered

Assign multiple merchants to a application on sandbox account

How to assign multiple merchants to a particular application on sandbox account?

Sandbox
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

You don't assign merchants to an app, a merchant installs an app. You can create test locations/merchants from your developer dashboard. Once you have created your test location/merchant you can just navigate to the app market preview to install the app https://sandbox.dev.clover.com/appmarket/m/{ {cloverMerchantUUID}}/apps/{ {appUUID}}.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

poojamalik avatar image
poojamalik answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Please share if you have some updates on this.

Thanks

5 comments
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Did you read my answer?

0 Likes 0 ·
poojamalik avatar image poojamalik David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Thanks for quick reply. I had 2 merchants on a single dashboard account. I had published an application on sandbox and default merchant is selected. I am not able to download that on terminal configured with other merchant and also not able to publish the application with the other merchant on sandbox app market. Is there a way to assign multiple merchants to an application or how to download an application on all the merchant under the same dashboard account. Please suggest.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ poojamalik commented ·

You don't publish apps on sandbox. In order to help you more I would need (In a private post):

1) Your developer id

2) The id of the app you would like to install.

3) The id of the merchant you would like to install the app to.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
bobbygill avatar image
bobbygill answered

@david We are having the same configuration where we need to test multiple merchants on Sandbox with the same application. Can you guide us on how to set this up?

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community