question

greg avatar image
greg asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

Oauth redirecting to not found page

The problem is described here: https://community.clover.com/questions/13380/oauth-redirecting-to-not-found-page.html

I am not aware of any code changes on my side that could cause this problem. I go to login on my web app, then after entering login credentials for the sandbox environment on Clover's login screen I am not redirected to the merchant selection screen, but to the sandbox dashboard / Remote Pay Cloud menu item with the red 'Page not found' sign. The address bar shows https://sandbox.dev.clover.com/oauth/authorize?client_id=ABCDEDFGHIJKJ

If I then click on my app name in the left menu, I reach the web app. If I log out of my webapp and then login again I immediately reach the merchant selection screen. I assume something is wrong on Clover's side. Please help!

OAuth
17 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I tried to reproduce this with my sandbox accounts and cannot. Can you take a screen-shot of the screen you are seeing after the merchant selection screen? I am not sure what "but to the sandbox dashboard / Remote Pay Cloud menu item with the red 'Page not found' sign. " means. Is there anything that may be helpful in the browser's debug console? Can you attach a screenshot of any errors you see?

0 Likes 0 ·
greg avatar image greg David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Screenshot 2020-02-26 at 15.43.16.jpgThis screen appears after the login window of Clover. You see the merchant's name is "Arizona Coyotes". I think it is preselected because it is the first in the alphabet (I have also other merchants). If I then click on my app's name (I have hidden the name) I get logged in to my page as merchant "Arizona Coyotes". So in the first run there is no merchant selection screen. Starting with the second run, it is like described in the last paragraph of my initial post.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ greg commented ·

Your browswer console has 7 errors in it. Can you switch over to the console tab instead of the network tab and take a screenshot of that?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
01928-7325x2 avatar image 01928-7325x2 commented ·

@David Marginian
We are experiencing same issue. Instead of redirecting to the URL in params, we got Page Not Found.
It was working perfectly before.

0 Likes 0 ·
jkuhn avatar image jkuhn commented ·

I am having this exact same issue in both DEV and in PROD. Page Not Found when redirecting to clover for OAuth authentication.

0 Likes 0 ·
dbaskin avatar image dbaskin commented ·

I am seeing this issue too. The redirect seems to work if the Clover user is already logged in in their browser, but fails if they must enter their Clover username/password.

0 Likes 0 ·
01928-7325x2 avatar image 01928-7325x2 commented ·

@David Marginian any other details needed to help identify the issue?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ 01928-7325x2 commented ·

I am not sure. I have created an internal issue for the problem. This is not an area I work so all I can do is comment on the issue and bump the priority (which I have already done).

1 Like 1 ·
01928-7325x2 avatar image 01928-7325x2 David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

OK got it! Hopefully it can get fixed soon. Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Show more comments

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

Greg, I have locked the comments on this thread. I can't even find your latest response amid all the nesting. The server was scheduled to be updated with the fix for this on April 1 but I believe it was delayed. I will try to get an update for you today to see when the fix will be rolling.

Update:

New date for the fixing being rolled out to production is the evening of April 6. This, of course, can change as well but that is the latest information I have.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community