question

codeyash avatar image
codeyash asked jkuhn commented

Sandbox - Can't add Metered events

How to add Meterted events in Sandbox? It's a web(REST) based app. Buttons are grey and you can't click on it.

When I try to add bank details. Nothing happens. A blank page appears.

Please see the screenshot for the full info.

ADD BANK DETAILS

REST APISandboxMerchant
sandbox.png (45.9 KiB)
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered jkuhn commented

Please give this another try, we made a configuration change on our end that should resolve the issue.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jkuhn avatar image jkuhn commented ·

@David Marginian, is there any update to this issue? I posted yesterday that I am having the same issue that was reported by another customer back in November and I wasn't sure if my posting to an older article would get on the radar. Let me know what you suggest. Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
jkuhn avatar image
jkuhn answered

Hello, I am having the exact same issue in the sandbox trying to add a metered event. It tells me I cannot add a metered event after app approval. I created a 2nd version of my same app just to try again and there doesn't seem to be a way to create a metered event tier in the sandbox. There is a message at the top of the page that urges to add a bank account and I tried this thinking that maybe after this was complete that it would let me. However, after I added my routing number and bank account number and clicked save, it just gave me the error "Save failed, please check your network connection and try again." This happens repeatedly so I was thinking maybe this was by design in the sandbox wherein you don't want to actually link bank accounts to apps in the sandbox. Please let me know how to add a pricing tier in the sandbox. Thanks

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community