question

kcs avatar image
kcs asked kcs commented

Example Remote Pay Cloud POS in Node.js

I am trying to run example remote pay cloud in node.js and it moves no further than selecting cloud or network connector. I have followed steps verbatim but it goes no further. What am I doing wrong?

Remote Pay Cloud
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered kcs commented
I have updated our dependencies and README to be a bit more up-to-date. The application works correctly with version 10.15.3 of Node.js and with version 6.2.1 of ws. However, it also works correctly with the older versions of Node.js and ws (3.2.0). You will need to provide more information/details for the problem you are experiencing. Are you trying to connect via Cloud? Have you installed Cloud Pay Display on the device? What does "goes no further" mean?
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kcs avatar image kcs commented ·
...to expand on this, it does seem your recommended versions of components to make this demo function are outdated:

Node.js: you recommend 6.11.3 yet the latest version is 10.15.3
ws: you recommend 3.2.0 yet the latest version is 6.2.1
And 'inquirer' has had some syntax updates.

Can you please confirm operation of your demo software with the latest versions of node.js and ws, and are you planning on updating?

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community